I am designing a new system for a web designer and I'm debating between the ZR2440w and U2412.
I have been reading reviews for the last few hours and I know for sure I want an IPS 16:10. However, I'm a bit confused on this "wide gamut" and even telling which displays have / don't have them. I know I rulled out the U2410 because of this.
Anything sub -$500. My goal is to have 2 24inch.
Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated.
- Compu
I have been reading reviews for the last few hours and I know for sure I want an IPS 16:10. However, I'm a bit confused on this "wide gamut" and even telling which displays have / don't have them. I know I rulled out the U2410 because of this.
Anything sub -$500. My goal is to have 2 24inch.
Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated.
- Compu
Last edited: