Web Based E-Mail for Businesses?

Transition

Limp Gawd
So i'm pretty sick of having to use e-mail in our office. I'd like to change to web based e-mail client although i can't seem to locate anything that meets my needs:

Supports multiple addresses (have 8 e-mails)
Supports rules / filters so e-mails can be organized
Allows the same e-mail address to be accessed simultaneously by different people
And makes things manageable when receiving about 200-500 e-mails a day

Does anyone have suggestions for a client / service that can provide this?

If you are using Microsoft Exchange 2003 you should be using Microsoft's OWA feature. Its' web based, works and looks just like Outlook 2003 does and should meet your requirements.

It sounds like you may be able to find your solution by a better organization of your current addresses and solutions. I may be misunderstanding...but do you have 8 addresses total as a company, or 8 just for yourself?

A company called Mailstreet. You can find them at www.mailstreet.com. A copy of everything from Outlook 2007 to Entourage 2008 is included with a subscription. Plus they have hella good setup guides. PM me if you want more info.

A lot of web hosts these days already provide webmail. I get Roundcube with mine and it's fairly nice.

You might want to check with your host and see if they already have some options you can try out.

This is a very delayed response but i thought it's worth mentioning we went with Zimbra. I've been very happy.

Thank you for letting us know, we've been waiting almost 2 years to find out what you went with. /sarcasm

Last edited:
Back