Weather Forecest Widget for Notification Center?

Synomenon

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone know of any other weather forecast widget for the iPhone 5 Notification Center that I can get in the App. Store or Cydia?

I have LockInfo 5 add the current weather next to the time on my lock screen, but I'd like a few days' forecast listed under the clock / current weather as well.

The stock weather widget will do that already in the notification center. Just swipe the widget over for the 7 day forecast.

Yes, the built in one works...we recently had a weather conditions (tornado warning) and everyone's phone went off at the same time in class...iPhones and Androids. Tornado warning!!!! Freak out! We had to cancel class. Turns out, the tornado was in the northern part of the county, and not really a threat to us. Might be good to have a second app on board and wait for a second notice with more specific details.

I know you can swipe the weather widget, but I want the current weather and forecast displayed at the same time.

Dashboard X and iWidgets are two Cydia apps that have current + 3/6 day forecast weather widgets. You also can install several themes that do the same. I've even seen a few widgets that mimic the time + weather widgets on HTC phones. Do a search for something like "HTC weather" to find them.

I want it to look like the one on the left. Unfortunately, it doesn't stay that way. Once you unlock, either the current weather or the forecast changes back to one of the other (current weather or forecast).

collagexb.jpg

I know you can swipe the weather widget, but I want the current weather and forecast displayed at the same time.

Let me get this straight.... you are looking for a solution that saves you from performing a single swipe?

I got an idea... why don't you make that app! :D

Back