We need more time to edit thread titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wa...? and how does that work, how will people know what we are talking about if we don't have a title.

wa...? and how does that work, how will people know what we are talking about if we don't have a title.

He didn't say we don't need titles, he wants more time to change the title after the thread has been created. I personally think ten minutes is enough, and if I need to change it later on (say for a FS/FT thread) I'll just PM a mod to see if he's willing to do it.

He didn't say we don't need titles, he wants more time to change the title after the thread has been created. I personally think ten minutes is enough, and if I need to change it later on (say for a FS/FT thread) I'll just PM a mod to see if he's willing to do it.

I just don't like bothering the mods for something that I should be able to fix myself.

Ten minutes has proved suffucient time to change the title for the past 6 years and I don't see it changing now. The reason behind the control is due to past problems with members using the change to create problems. With the shorter time, you have the chance to correct your initial mistake or make a change, but not come back at a later time and completely changing the thread title. The mods don't mind doing a thread title edit, that's what they are there for :cool:

The mods don't mind doing a thread title edit, that's what they are there for :cool:

Yep, just shoot one of us a PM. :)
We collect ModPoints for each one we do. Once I get to 1000, I can redeem them for awesome ModProducts! I'm going for the windbreaker myself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back