We get screwed again, no PC demo for Dark Void

I don't understand why there wouldn't be a PC demo.. not even a benchmark like they have been doing?

So... are they gonna be using a triplehead or what? ;)

well if they have there own triple moniter solution lets hope it doesnt include a display port. A 3 dvi solution would make nvidia tops in that department in my books

I don't understand why there wouldn't be a PC demo.. not even a benchmark like they have been doing?

I believe Capcom is only the publisher so none of the love tthat pcom usually shows on this one.:(

No demo usually means something not be bothered with.

Capcom never struck me as caring about the PC platform much.

You haven't been paying very close attention. Look at something like Street Fighter 4 as a recent example. Gorgeous, optimized for the PC from top to bottom.

How many games have you bought that had a demo available beforehand?

just several years ago putting out a really nice demo for a game sometimes months before the actual release was pretty standard and expected for a PC title.

just several years ago putting out a really nice demo for a game sometimes months before the actual release was pretty standard and expected for a PC title.

I don't remember trying out demos for a long time, unless by "several" you mean 5+.

It's disappointing. Don't read too much into the reason that there's not a PC demo. It could simply be a budget constraint.

well if they have there own triple moniter solution lets hope it doesnt include a display port. A 3 dvi solution would make nvidia tops in that department in my books

3 DVI is impossible with the fermi's.. maybe 2 with HDMI or 1 dvi and 2 hdmi.. but 3 DVI is impossible.. that card will create way to much heat to give up that much real estate on the back of that card.. if anything they will use display ports.. intel has already moved to display ports i see no reason why nvidia wont.. its less money they have to spend since its an open standard and doesnt carry a royalty fee like hdmi..

Funny up until now I thought this game was nothing but a console release.. Has anyone tried it on the consoles is it even fun?

Funny up until now I thought this game was nothing but a console release.. Has anyone tried it on the consoles is it even fun?

Just played in the PS3..No loss for us PC gamers...game is HORRIBLE!!..1st wave UE3 console junk!

The game play for this game looked like repetitious dog shit since it's inception. The enemies are all the SAME and you have one gun. This game was destined to be one monotonous doldrum. They spent too much time on the jet pack mechanic, and not enough on the rest of a the brown shit colored game.

Lol, nowadays, that just means the publisher didn't pay the reviewer enough :p

Ah, so cynical ;)

I've seen stuff from this game on youtube though, and it looks like your average console junk. People complain that PC gamers get less, and we do, but we get all the gems :D

Patience my young Padawans - soon (by blizzards standards) we will have Starcraft 2 and there will be balance in the force.

Back