We Found All Your Missing Mail

I've had multiple pieces of incoming and outgoing mail go "missing" in the last year.

Hey, delivering mail is hard apparently...sometimes you just need to dump it and go take a swim in a lake.. Huck Finn style..

Perhaps if they stopped offering bulk mail discounts it would cut down some of the volume and save a tree or two ?

The person responsible needs to be packed up in a nice tight box, with packing tape covering about 99% of it, then shipped off to someplace we'll never have to deal with such a person again. Ace Ventura style.

fuck this guy. I like my junk mail.

There are lots of lazy fuckers like him that we are supporting with our taxes.

Hopefully he was dumping insurance bills, hospital bills, stuff like that. He could have really fucked up some people's lives if so.

Last edited:
10 years in the Federal pen. Doing that big rock to little rock education system.

Bet he don't dump any mail in any more ditches.

Actually doing us all a favor, as most of that mail is presort JUNK mail, I wish my carrier would throw all my spam out.

What if we collected all the junk mail and burned it for heat? Heating homes for the homeless.

thats what my pile of mail looks like, minus 1 or 2 bills that refuse to use email. rest just goes into my fire starting bag lol.

I think I'm an honorary USPS employee now since I have to deliver my neighbor's mail that ends up in my mailbox at least twice a week. I'll have outgoing mail sit in the box for a day or two until it is finally picked up. Never had a problem until the old white guy retired and was replaced by a black female.

I ended up canceling Netflix Disc program because discs kept disappearing in the mail. I got 1 disc in a 2 month time period when I finally canceled.

I did enjoy back in the day mailing back all the credit card offers with blank applications or applications from other companies stuffed in there......it was just to make the company pay for the "prepaid postage" on the included envelope. But finance reform after 2008 kind of got rid of all those.

Back