• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WD 2500KS running HOT?!

DaLurker

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 23, 2000
Messages
1,681
I just picked up the WD 2500KS and right now its reporting a temperature of 54 degrees C?! My raptor which sits right under it is reporting 29 degrees C. My old Caviar 160gb used to report Low 30 degrees.

Whats going on? I've felt the drive and its only warm to touch. Is the temperature faulty? or do I have to worry?
 
Back
Top