Before:
Apogee
Bip1 w/ Radbox w/ 1200rpm Antec PRO-120mm
DD 1/2 Blue Tubing
Old Fortron painted black
3 2-device 24 inch data cables


HI RES
After:
TDX
BIP3 on top w/ black Yate Loon SLs 12v
MasterKleer 7/16ths tubes
Xfintiy 500w Gen 2
2 1-device braided data cables
Findings:
Hard to say what the difference is because i changed cpu's too. I was running a 35watt xp-m 2400+ .. now it's a thoroughbred A 2000+ .. anybody know which is hotter? I know mobo temps aren't reliable but this one has been primeing for hours at 42C @ 1.65vcore.
Also, for those interested - I've found 1C difference in temps between setting 5(max) and 1(min) on my laing D5 pump... she's much quieter on 1 so i'll leave it there...
haven't tried 5volting the yate loons yet ..
oh, one last thing .. the 7/16ths seems to be fine without wormclamps over 1/2 barbs .. i used hot water to fit them soo....... we'll see if it holds but *crosses fingers* no drips yet..
let me know what you think..
mal
Apogee
Bip1 w/ Radbox w/ 1200rpm Antec PRO-120mm
DD 1/2 Blue Tubing
Old Fortron painted black
3 2-device 24 inch data cables


HI RES
After:
TDX
BIP3 on top w/ black Yate Loon SLs 12v
MasterKleer 7/16ths tubes
Xfintiy 500w Gen 2
2 1-device braided data cables
Findings:
Hard to say what the difference is because i changed cpu's too. I was running a 35watt xp-m 2400+ .. now it's a thoroughbred A 2000+ .. anybody know which is hotter? I know mobo temps aren't reliable but this one has been primeing for hours at 42C @ 1.65vcore.
Also, for those interested - I've found 1C difference in temps between setting 5(max) and 1(min) on my laing D5 pump... she's much quieter on 1 so i'll leave it there...
haven't tried 5volting the yate loons yet ..
oh, one last thing .. the 7/16ths seems to be fine without wormclamps over 1/2 barbs .. i used hot water to fit them soo....... we'll see if it holds but *crosses fingers* no drips yet..
let me know what you think..
mal

