WCG uploading failed...

• Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88227

Got around 100 tasks that wont upload. Event log reports this for each one.

World Community Grid 7/18/2017 10:12:52 PM [error] Error reported by file upload server: Server is out of disk space

What's been going on with WCG lately?

News Article

My News

Short Planned Outage for Tuesday, July 18
white.gif
title_underneath.jpg

17 Jul 2017
spacer.gif

Summary
We will be performing some maintenance which will result in volunteers being temporarily unable to access the website or download new work at 14:00 UTC on Tuesday, July 18.
spacer.gif

Update: Our website is restored, but we are working through some unexpected issues. While we work to solve these issues, volunteers will not be able to upload or download research tasks. We will keep everyone updated while this work progresses. Thank you for your patience.

We will be temporarily disabling the ability for World Community Grid volunteers to access the website and download/upload results at 14:00 UTC on Tuesday, July 18. The window for this outage is 6 hours; however, we estimate that the interruption to volunteer-related functions will last for approximately 30 minutes.

During this time, access to the website, which includes the forums, will be completely disabled. Also during this time, your BOINC/World Community Grid client may attempt to communicate with our servers. When it does, it will be notified that we are currently offline. Your client will wait a short period of time, and then try again. Once we enable our systems again, your BOINC/World Community Grid client will automatically retry and download or upload your results.

No action is required on your part during this change.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

saw that too; first I feared I played too much with WOW! preparation but was "glad" to see the note on WCG; hope they fix it soon and no deadline gets hurt.

Oh well at least I know its not on my end. Thanks.

Just hiccups from moving to the "cloud". I'm sure with all of their custom hybrid software for the BOINC servers that it is a nightmare compared to other projects.

Back