• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WCG BETA testing

I'm going to focus on this new project after I get GFAM Sapphire. Should be less than 10 days thanks to the HP Cloud Beta servers.

If only I had discovered the HP Cloud Beta while the Dengue rain was falling last week ...
 
How long did it take for them to approve the use of their servers? Since it has been going a while I figured they would have met their quota for testing by now. I might check more into it.
 
It took one day to get approved after submitting the request. I had it up and running in a few hours.
 
More BETA's in the feeder. These are longer running units.
 
Back
Top