• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WCG and points

carlbme

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Aug 17, 2001
Messages
1,263
I've been running UD on my systems since I got back in country earlier in the year. (BoneyOne) I've recently switched over to the WCG after grid.org had their server problems. I noticed that my points are not showing the units my system seems to be doing. I thought that since they were both UD programs they'd be updated the same.

Question is...does the hardfolding site not pull the WCG units even though it's UD powered?
 
United Devices is the project we run here, the Human Proteome Folding Project results end up in the same place for both projects(UD and WCG), we process the same work units, but the scores are seperate.

That project uses the grid solution, but is not connected to United Devices directly.

[H]ard|Folding only keeps track of the Official project information..

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure



Webmaster: www.hardfolding.com
Lurker Extraordinaire
 
Back
Top