• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ways to Wire Speakers?

zwbuntster

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 26, 2005
Messages
384
I may sound like an idiot but I am new to computer audio. I was wondering how to wire the speakers. (not computer speakers) So, if I have a receiver, is the best way just a mini/headphone jack to rca or is there a better way? Also, what other ways are there for a Macbook Pro? I would like to use my good speakers if I can but I am not sure. Thanks for your help.
 
Well, it depends on what system you have. If you have a laptop, 1/8" headphone jack to RCA is pretty much your only option (given no additional purchases). If you have a desktop, you probably have digital coaxial or digital optical outputs.

For a macbook pro, I assume that the headphone jack is your only option, but I may be mistaken.
 
Back
Top