• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ways manage cables in mATX case

V4oLDbOY

Gawd
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
739
I recently bought a cooler master 341 and want to get a corsair 400w PSU, but someone mentioned that the cables are long so it'll be cluttered.

My first choice is the corsair, but if it will be obnoxious I'd go modular.

But I'd rather just manage the cables inside the case. Other than ties, are there any good ways to manage the excess cables, like ways to clip them to the side panels or something.
 
Back
Top