• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Wax or no?

Do you or Don't you wax?

  • Yes all the time !

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Watta ya nuts ?

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Seek professional help !

    Votes: 9 75.0%

  • Total voters
    12

OPUS1

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 25, 2003
Messages
1,766
I just finished doing some early spring reapplying of AS5 on my V card (reduced temps 2c)
and started applying Mad Wax to my Xtrac mouse pad....when I began to think maybe I need AA for geeks or somethin :eek:

Do you wax your mouse surface?
You can vote for more then 1 choice
 
I use pledge.

Only because I don't want to spend any money on something I don't really need. And my mother buys pledge, so I use it.
 
Back
Top