• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Waving to K*

sawatt

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
215
UP I go again :cool:... I know I got a LONG way to go to pass the next mod around here... ;)


 
p[H]ant0m said:
http://www.hardfolding.com/index.php?go=1011&tm=33&id=414&id1=166

You've got just a shade over two months, so just bring it! :D

Do you have any clue how many people are gunning for you? Hell, I don't even have the boxen to go after you right now and I'm still gunning for you.

Then again, I think I'm going to start borging just about everything that's dropped off at my friend's house to be worked on. I end up finishing half of them so I should get something out of it. And don't worry, it will be with permission. I managed to snag a 1.1 Ghz Celeron the other night. I just don't know how much it runs.

 
SmokeRngs said:
Do you have any clue how many people are gunning for you? Hell, I don't even have the boxen to go after you right now and I'm still gunning for you.

Sure do, and the chase is the best part. Anyhow, each person that passes me has obviously got quite a borg or put in their time, so I welcome the competition. :cool:
 
Back
Top