• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Watercooling video cards

O-P-M

Gawd
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
822
I dunno if anybody saw this article on Toms hardware about video cards starting to come with watercooling. I can't find the article but it said that it would cost around $1200! Just for a video card..Sick. What do you guys think about this or can give some more info?
 
I remember seeing a video card that came with water cooling just for it,but you could add on.It wasnt anywhere near 1200$ though.
 
Yes, I know the article. The only problem is the fitting size, they are 1/4" fittings. Are you currently water cooloing your system?
 
You can put different hose conencters on though to adapt to your hose size.
 
Sure, but 1/4" is going to be one hell of a pinch point in your system...
 
Back
Top