Aug 24, 2013 #1 R revival Limp Gawd Joined Apr 4, 2003 Messages 233 Wanted to simply my watercooling, I want to use a res/rad combo. I was thinking of using the Swifttech MCR220 or Magicool Elegant Dual Any thoughts? Am I missing any other RAD/Res combo that would be better? Setup: 1block With mcp 350 pump
Wanted to simply my watercooling, I want to use a res/rad combo. I was thinking of using the Swifttech MCR220 or Magicool Elegant Dual Any thoughts? Am I missing any other RAD/Res combo that would be better? Setup: 1block With mcp 350 pump
Aug 26, 2013 #2 O Octonaut Gawd Joined Aug 8, 2013 Messages 888 that magicool is ugly! go with the other.
Aug 27, 2013 #3 W W.Feather [H]ard DCOTM x4 & [H]DCOTY x1 2FA Joined Nov 10, 2009 Messages 11,815 There are multiple different options for the res, but find one that will use a D5 would be my suggestion, I know XSPC has one as well as I think Bitspower has one as well.
There are multiple different options for the res, but find one that will use a D5 would be my suggestion, I know XSPC has one as well as I think Bitspower has one as well.
Aug 27, 2013 #4 M magoo [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Oct 21, 2004 Messages 14,700 Or....... You could use an MCP 350 + your block + XSPC MCP350 pump top Reservoir + a radiator. http://www.frozencpu.com/products/7...lus_MCP-350355_No_Fittings.html?tl=g30c97s152 This is a very nice Reservoir, I have a couple of them. Sidewinders is a good source and usually cheaper than anybody....http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/xsrs2xdufanr.html Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
Or....... You could use an MCP 350 + your block + XSPC MCP350 pump top Reservoir + a radiator. http://www.frozencpu.com/products/7...lus_MCP-350355_No_Fittings.html?tl=g30c97s152 This is a very nice Reservoir, I have a couple of them. Sidewinders is a good source and usually cheaper than anybody....http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/xsrs2xdufanr.html
Aug 29, 2013 #5 R revival Limp Gawd Joined Apr 4, 2003 Messages 233 I am trying to get away from using a separate res. Was thinking of using the Swiftech apogee pump block top. So then all I need res/ rad
I am trying to get away from using a separate res. Was thinking of using the Swiftech apogee pump block top. So then all I need res/ rad
Aug 29, 2013 #6 W W.Feather [H]ard DCOTM x4 & [H]DCOTY x1 2FA Joined Nov 10, 2009 Messages 11,815 Are you just cooling a CPU?