• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Watercooling question

Joined
Feb 16, 2007
Messages
7
Hi, I'm new to water cooling and plan to get on in future. I see there is a lot of water cooling out there. What are the best brand or decent brand. I don't want to spend like a fortune on it maybe like 200-300 dollars or so.

I see there is like Thermaltake, Koolance, Dangerden....but what is a good make and company. Althou I know water cooling is quiet, I see some are fanless which are more quiet. Any suggestion can give will be appreciate.
 
Thermochill is the best hand-down for radiators. Swiftech, Coolingworks and Hardware Labs (Black Ice) are good too.

Dangerden, Swiftech, EK and D-TeK has good stuff for blocks, etc.

Pumps include: Swiftech and Laing for 12v pumps.
 
What about as a kit any suggestion? Since I don't know much about water cooling best probably for me is to get a kit which include everything I need.
 
If you are looking to cool obscure parts, look to overseas manufacturers such as alphacool, innovatek, and aqua-computer.
 
Back
Top