• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

watercooling Jonsbo U3

xSDMx

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
582
I'm currently running a mATX z87 build in a TJ08e and am looking to somewhat downsize.

I'd like to pair the Jonsbo U3 with a custom loop for both my 4770k and GTX 780.

Currently, I'm considering mounting an Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta and an AP14 to the rear of the chassis.

I'm keeping my existing EK CPU block and full-length GPU block. If I drop my GTX 780 into the bottom PCIe x16 slot and utilize right angle barbs, preliminary measurements indicate that there is enough clearance to fit the blocks, fan, and radiator - I would, however, like to swap my existing DDC pump for a larger, quieter D5.

My two 2.5" drives are going to mount to the bottom of the chassis.

Without drilling any holes, can anyone help me think of a creative way to successfully mount a D5 pump and reservoir with this configuration?

There appears to be a great deal of clearance at the very front, inside of the chassis - maybe I could use 3M mounting tape to attach an EK-D5 X-RES 100 CSQ? Though, I move my case around frequently so, using mounting tape is worrisome.
 
Back
Top