watercooling decisions

umbra

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
1,809
Hey guys I just got a few watercooling kits off ebay and am wondering which parts to assemble the best kit I can get. I have a danger den maze 4 for my amd 64 cpu and will have a black ice dual 80mm rad soon I also have 2 pumps one hydor l20 and one swiftech mcp300 which pump should I use and any recommendations on which tubing to use as well as which 5.25 resovoir is the best and whichadditives I should get I know about water wetter and distilled water any other recommendations
 
I was bidding on two kits and I ended up winning both on ebay so no I am trying to maximize my blunder usefulness any suggestion and punctuation takes thought and I'm not big on that thought
 
While umbra may be in need of a few grammar lessons, this is not grammar school. He came here for watercooling-related advice, so I think any further responses should be of that nature.
Thanks all :D
 
zer0signal667 said:
While umbra may be in need of a few grammar lessons, this is not grammar school. He came here for watercooling-related advice, so I think any further responses should be of that nature.
Thanks all :D
You can't get help if nobody understands you, or if your posts are annoying to read.
 
Okay I will punctuate now to the best of my ability, and if that is subpar then I appologize for offending you so deeply that you would not help me with my decisions. Now does anyone have anything constructive to say; or should I see if anyone in a different forum would be more helpful.
 
Back
Top