Watercooling Assistance

Nexillus

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello everyone,

Again requesting a bit of help from the pro’s! I am very new to liquid cooling; all I have used are AIO kits such as H60, H80, H80i, and H100i.

My rig is in my signature and here is my plan. I want to cool my CPU and GPU’s. I am currently undecided at the moment. If I’m going to keep the 690 and get a second 690 and cool both of them or get two Titans and cool them but either way it will be 2x GPU and 1x CPU. I would likely also OC the GPU’s to a stable 24/7 OC such as my current 690 is running 130%/+120/+200. The CPU is currently OC to 4.6GHz @1.392 vCore and is at a temp of 60C at load on my H100i.

Here is a picture of my current rig (only changes since photo only running 16GB or ram so 4 dimms and moved 690 to first PCI slot):

Here is a picture of where I can place my radiators.

(Thank you [H] for making the above images easily available)

It seems I am able to fit a 360 Rad at the top with some minor modding and moving my CD/DVD drive down to the second bay, which I don’t have a problem. Secondly the side can fit up to a 240 Rad also with some mounting modding. (Any suggestions on how to do both would be greatly appreciated) I also could do a 140mm on the rear exhaust fan to add another rad.

Here is what I have looked into to see what your opinions are on the following hardware.
CPU Block:
XSPC Raystorm
EK Supreme LTX

Pumps:
Swiftech 35x (and top reservoir)
Swiftech MCP655-B

Reservoir:
No idea besides the above one that goes with the Swiftech 35x

Radiators:
Only one I have read so far is the Black Ice 360 Extreme or Slim.

Fans:
Gentle Typhoons 1850 RPM (Have several already in the case to re-use)

Questions:
Also does anyone recommend a PWM fan controller? If so, which one?
How are double 5.25 bay rads? Such as the Koolance RP-452X2 (have read about being a bleeding nightmare)
Would 360 Rad be enough for the 2x GPU and 1x CPU ? Even with the OC or would it be recommend to go with a 360+240?
Bottom line is I’m not worried about cost but don’t need the “best” of everything :)

Here is an idea of what i have.

9b8850e5_IMG_0489.jpeg

240mm Swifttech on top, 280mm xspc in the front.
AP GT-15 plugged into the CPU fan/mobo controller, auto adjust based on temps.
raystorm block, koolance 7970 on an msi 7950.
XSPC reservior for D5 swifttech mpc655 variable speed
Tygon 1/2" 3/4" tubing.
enzo compression fittings 1/2" 3/4"

Under load with crysis 3, i get about 58 celcius for gpu msi 7950(1200mhz/1750mhz) and 55 celius for cpu 2700k (4.5ghz 1.35v)

That is sweet looking, did you have to mod at all to mount that rad on the front? Or already had screw holes?

Back