• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Waterblock base dimensions for 939

Disarray

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
1,499
I have ordered parts for a 939 system. I have to build my own water block because it has to be side inlet and I cannot find a single one for purchase. I will order copper stock online and would like to have it here when my system arives.

I need to know the length and width dimensions for a water block for a 939. I will order my stock piece based on this. Dimensions in inches prefered but I can convert mm if that is all you have. I will fabricate the block after everything is here so it doesnt have to be exact. Just looking for the nearest 1/4" so I can order my material without to much waste. Copper bar is expensive. Thanks
 
I have found the mounting holes are 3 1/2" (90 mm) apart. I still cannot find a dimesion perpedicular to the mounting holes.
 
Back
Top