• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Water over Air hole?

DaLurker

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 23, 2000
Messages
1,681
Uh o... well I experienced a slight incident with my watercooling today, and some water dropped onto my hard drive (my system was off). Now I'm not sure if it got over the air hole or not, but it might have (it was around that area). Do I risk any damage to my hard drive? I'm letting it dry overnight before I try it again tomorrow, but I'd hate to lose my hard drive this way.
 
Hope you keep backups ;)

I might tend toward more than a day of drying time. If you can isolate it with some of the do not eat packets, that would at least help some.
 
Back
Top