Water cutting or laser cutting side panels?

Top Nurse

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm in the process of revamping my Feeding Frenzy project and need some sources here in Florida or South East USA who can laser or water cut my Lian Li V2000b case. I need to cut openings for the bottom compartment (both side panels) with radiused corners as well as a much bigger opening to see into the upper compartment also with radiused corners.

I would like to use tempered glass to fit the openings so that the glass is flush with the outside case panel or perhaps 20-30 thousanths receded. To do this I will probably need a source than can do diamond CNC grinding as well.

Thanks for the suggestion NightReaver. Actually I was at their facility last Friday and their small CNC can't spin up fast enough to cut metal. Also my side panels are too large and too thick for their milling table and laser. I'm pretty sure I would need a big commercial laser or milling machine. I don't even think this could be done on a Bridgeport.

Last edited:
Laser cut some acrylic. Should be much cheaper and easy to do whatever shape you want.

Thanks for the suggestion NightReaver. Actually I was at their facility last Friday and their small CNC can't spin up fast enough to cut metal. Also my side panels are too large and too thick for their milling table and laser. I'm pretty sure I would need a big commercial laser or milling machine. I don't even think this could be done on a Bridgeport.
Ahh, fair enough. Neat that you went and took a look, though :D

Actually I live in Palm Bay, FL and PerformancePCS is my favorite place to pickup Aquacomputer stuff seeing how it's a 15 minute drive.

Back