Joni Nitro
Gawd
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2005
- Messages
- 820
Hey guy and..... gals?
I recently had my rig fully water cooled to include my GPU, and was always suprised at the massive OC's I seen people getting with the same card I have, but my card didnt do well at all. Well I decided that I wanted a smaller case to I went mATX and back to air. Well, let me say, big mistake. mATX sucks, not only can I not OC with a crap, but I just think this borad is slow.
Back to the main topic, I bought a Artic Cooler silencer and now this card is OCing like a mad man. I have had it up to 555 on the core and 535 on the ram, which I know there are better results out there. I am trying to figure out what I did wrong with my H20 setup. I was using a DTek VGA block and some ramsinks. The only thing I can think of is my block didnt make good contact with the gpu due to the shim around the gpu.
Any thoughts? I am going back to my H20 setup once again.
I recently had my rig fully water cooled to include my GPU, and was always suprised at the massive OC's I seen people getting with the same card I have, but my card didnt do well at all. Well I decided that I wanted a smaller case to I went mATX and back to air. Well, let me say, big mistake. mATX sucks, not only can I not OC with a crap, but I just think this borad is slow.
Back to the main topic, I bought a Artic Cooler silencer and now this card is OCing like a mad man. I have had it up to 555 on the core and 535 on the ram, which I know there are better results out there. I am trying to figure out what I did wrong with my H20 setup. I was using a DTek VGA block and some ramsinks. The only thing I can think of is my block didnt make good contact with the gpu due to the shim around the gpu.
Any thoughts? I am going back to my H20 setup once again.