• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

water cooling setup

Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
23
I have $400 to spend on a water cooling setup and i was wondering if you guys could come up with some good parts in that price range. Thanks
 
Well shit :eek: $400 is a lot. I think I spent close to $250 for mine at dangerden.

My setup. http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=826278

I guess if you add blocks for the chipset, and video card you'd be spending more. People are going to recommend a dual 120mm heatercore(check out the ones that 2fresh sells).
 
400 for water kit is more than sufficient.
but if you throw in aluminium case, then it restrict you to around 250.
 
If you want pretty good performance and awesome looks and small size, go with aquacomputer...
www.snt-systems.com

A fully decked out aquacomputer system with aquero and all the sensors will push very close to, if not past $400

If you want max performance and looks and size are a little less of a concern, I'd go with a 1/2 tube system from dangerden (their blocks do look very nice).
 
thanks the aqua computer does look very nice but i may want to use 1/2'' tubing ill have to give it some thought
 
Yeah 1/2 is the way to go if you're going to try to max out your overclocks. I'm more into quiet good looks so I'm all about aquacomuter. I'm so happy with aquacomp, that I'm about to spend another $500 on their parts. That will bring my total aquacomputer watercooling system up to about $700.

But hey I'm single and this is my hobby.....so why not :p
 
Back
Top