Water Cooling Help....Experts Please

Hello i have a couple of questions about water cooling my rig that i hope you can help me with.
My specs are:
Asus striker extreme, Intel QX6700 quad core, Two Geforce 8800gtx water cooled edition from BFG in SLI, Two sticks of 1gb ram OCZ FLEXXLX PC2-9200, Two Raptor X in Raid for the OS and two Western Digital 750Gb.
For water cooling i have the Swiftech H20-220 apex ultra and my PSU is Pc power and Cooling 1Kw Quad Sli.

Questions:
1- I want to water cool the cpu, the 2 vga's and the ram, is the Swiftech enough?
2- The tubing for the Swiftech is 7/16 , i have no prob with the vga and the cpu because they match that size but the ram is just 1/4. Is it a good idea to cool the ram since the tubbing for that is so much smaller?, will it decrease the performance of my whole water cooling system? If i should added, where do i connect it in the loop?
3- whats the best order to connect all the parts
4- last question, i was thinking of adding an aditional radiator the Swiftech MCR120 to help the original radiator of the h20-220 kit, should i do this or i dont need it and i if should exactly where in the loop should i connect it.
Thanks a lot.

1) loop order does not matter as long as the T-line or the reservoir is right before the pump.

2) Use the Swiftech F-splitter to WC your RAM in parallel with another component (such as a video card)

3) can't really comment on the rads because I don't know the heat dump of either the GPUs or the CPU, but the MCR220-QP should be sufficient, if the fan used is powerful enough and a flow rate high enough. http://www.swiftnets.com/products/MCR220-QP.asp
(according to site, the Delta M fans that come with the H20 kits will allow the rad to dissipate around 330W at 3gpm, provided the fans are running at 12V. MCP655 maxes out at 5.3gpm)

Two GTX's and a QX6700 will dump a lot of heat into the loop. Especially if you OC them. The addition of another rad is probably a good idea.

I also suggest not wc'ing your ram. It'll just clutter your rig and make routing your tubing more difficult for little or no performance gain over an aircooled solution. And it will add even more heat to the loop. Just make sure you have some airflow across the ram or even buy one of those special little ram cooler setups.

Dont Cool the RAM, will be a waste of money, also if u do cool the ram this could affect the flowrate and other main parts of your system.

loop should be pump -> cpu -> gpu1 -> rad -> gpu2 -> t-line -> back to pump (or have the rad after both gpu's.)
-
you will need an Dual 120 rad + 120 Rad or a Triple 120 rad for this setup.

if you buy another single 120 rad.. it should be like. pump - cpu - gpu1 - single rad - gpu2 - dual 120 rad -tline- back to pump..
-

in case neither of you guys realised, the RAM already has a pre-attached waterblock.

in case neither of you guys realised, the RAM already has a pre-attached waterblock.

Oops. Well it looks like your definitely going to wc your ram. :p Well then those F-splitters are your best bet.

Again, don't worry about what order you put things in besides making sure your res or t-line feeds your pump. Water temp is fairly constant throughout the loop. Just route your tubing the most logical and easy way for your setup.

Have fun with it. That's going to be a nice rig.

Back