• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Water cooling dual GPUs only

Gleem

n00b
Joined
Dec 1, 2010
Messages
7
I'm new to the art of water cooling so please bear with me! My current system:

i7-2600K 3.4GHz @ 4.7GHz
Corsair H50
Corsair 8GB Dominator RAM
ASUS P8P67 Pro
2x GTX 480
Updated: Azza Hurrican 2000 Case

The biggest gripe I have with my system is the noise produced by the GPUs when under any type of load. With SLI enabled, the GPUs sit at around 57 and 75 degrees Celsius. At full GPU load, both gets to around 90 degrees Celsius and the fan noise is what makes me want to stop playing games.

Anyway, I am satisfied with my CPU speeds and the H50, I was just hoping there'd be an easy way to cool the 480s.

Is there any sort of easy water cooling kit that I can just put internally or externally for the 480s? What do you guys recommend is the easiest solution? I like all-in-one systems so if there is something like this, that'd be best.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
- what’s the case?
- get ready for a lot of “order the parts separately” replies
- order the parts separately
- Swiftech H20-220 kit - the CPU block + 2 GPU blocks?
 
I've an Azza Hurrican 2000 case.

I guess I don't mind ordering the parts separately but I'm really not too sure about what exactly to order (tubing, pump, res, etc).

Thanks!
 
Looked at some pic's of your case you could get pretty crazy with water cooling. Since your just cooling the gpu's I would go with XSPC 360RX rad in the top to match the slower 230mm fans. Then you could go with the XSPC bay and pump setup to make it easy. Then you would just need blocks for the gpu's, fittings and tubing.
 
Back
Top