Water cooling coolant/fluid

fantomau

2[H]4U
If I was to actually use coolant over distilled water or use a dye in distilled water, Which would be the best to use?

Fluids:

Primochill ICE
Feser One
Fluid XP+ Extreme Non-Conductive

Primochill Utophia for Distilled Water and using a dye bomb

Dyes:

Primochill Dye Bomb
Primochill Concentrated Dye Bomber

Would it be also best to use a killcoil or dead water? The utophia says it helps with that too, But dunno.

Just wondering about clog ups and staining tubes.

you might look at this guy here http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1667677

Along those lines, I've seen several threads around the net with people saying wtf gunk plugging up my block! and the majority of the time they're running something not involving distilled water or distilled plus some kind of additive like a dye or something that's gunking up their loop. I'd suggest keeping it simple and not using anything any dye's or fluids other than distilled. If you absolutely need a certain color, i'd buy colored tubing instead. My 2 cents.

thats what i plan to do, already have the red tubing, was just curious about that stuff is all.

If you have colored tubing, skip thinking about dye/coolants. Just get some PT Nuke or a silver KillCoil and run distilled water.

Distilled water and true silver barbs are all I use. I just torn down a system I'd been running for almost two years to do some upgrades, and the water was as clear as if it has just come out of the bottle. And all my blocks were almost like new, very little cleaning needed.

Back