Water cooler info needed please...

Frank Castle

Weaksauce
Anybody know of any water cooler for the intel lga775 chip that does NOT have to have the motherboard taken out to assemble it.I want one that can be used just by hooking it up using the 4 clips like the heatsink does.

Thanks

Swiftech H20-120?

Why dont you want to take the clip off? doesnt hurt the motherboard in any way and it doesnt take THAT long :)

Where is the water cooling forum.I dont see one.I am looking for any setup that will allow me to use the block with out turning over my board to put on washers ands screws and stuff.I do not want to take apart my computer.

Frank Castle said:
Where is the water cooling forum.I dont see one.I am looking for any setup that will allow me to use the block with out turning over my board to put on washers ands screws and stuff.I do not want to take apart my computer.

Actually it appears someone moved you to the water cooling forum where you are currently at. But for future reference it is in the Overclocking & Cooling forum. See: http://www.hardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=91

Im off to buy a watercooler that will secure itself by taking out the motherboard.I have a 3.2e that does 4060 rock stable but at 50 idle and 68 full load at 1.375 volts.This is a great chip and I think if I know 10-20 degrees off it it would do alot more.

Craig

Back