• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Water cooled shuttle?

p0lish

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
645
I was looking at my temps, and their alittle high for a 3.0ghz p4 (about 45 constant both mobo and case) and because of the shuttles integrated heatsink/heatpipe setup its hard to get those temps down for a solid overclock. I was wondering if you guys thought it would be possible to squeeze a watercooled system, using an external res. and an 80mm radiator in place of the heatpipe system. The only problem i see so far is a place for the pump to go. I have a DVD drive and 2 hds already, so space is alittle tight. If anyone has any links if this has already been done that would help alot. Also if anyone replaced their HSF with something better i would be interested. I'm mainly looking for quiet and cool, with a good overclock.
 
anyone suggest a decent heatsink i can use instead? Size is obviously an issue.
 
Back
Top