Water blocks

Xero

n00b
I am trying to decide on a new water block. Looking at the DangerDen RBX and the DangerDen TDX waterblocks. All input is very welcome

The TDX is a hair better than the RBX, and the single outlet is easier. The number 4 nozzle looks to be the best all around. Number 5 gives slightly better temperatures with a powerful pump, but tends to clog.

Swiftech's MCW6000 beats 'em both (and is less expensive, too). Kinda ugly, though.

The Aqua Computer waterblocks are very nice, a bit more expensive than the DangerDen stuff but very high quality. SNT systems is the main US retailer.

Under a gallon and a half per minute, the MCW6000 will beat a White Water. 1.5 to 2.5, the WW wins by a bit. Above 2.5 gpm, the TDX with nozzle 4 will surpass the others (would require a POWERFUL pump to do).

would the Eheim 1260 be considered a powerful pump, and its the only block in the loop. ( I don't have my video card or my NB water cooled)

Xero said:
would the Eheim 1250 be considered a powerful pump, and its the only block in the loop. ( I don't have my video card or my NB water cooled)
yes(if you have 1/2" tubing)

The Iwaki MD30 is a powerful pump, the Eheim 1250 is moderate. WhiteWater is likely your best bet.

does anyone have any links to a good review of the TDX and possibly it against the RBX, WW, and such?

kronchev said:

who would have thought :rolleyes:

what i was trying to get across was if there was a specific site any of you guys like better for waterblcok reviews... and i didnt find any thoroughly comparing it with anything else

i would have to say that the asetek antarticia is a great choice. i have one and it proforms great. best price i found was at www.jab-tech.com. from NY to Sacramento USPS shipped friday, had it Monday morning via priorty.

...my 2 cents worth...

-=iNsAnE=- said:
who would have thought :rolleyes:

what i was trying to get across was if there was a specific site any of you guys like better for waterblcok reviews... and i didnt find any thoroughly comparing it with anything else

i'm partial to pro/cooling as i know they all know their stuff

http://www.procooling.com/

Back