Water Additives?

Vitruvius

n00b
Joined
May 29, 2005
Messages
36
I looked around and have gotten various suggestion for water additives that all seem mutually exclusive. Could you guys help a WC N00B?

Here's my current plan using copper CPU block and Radiator, both by Danger Den:

a. UV reactive additive

b. blue additive

c. clear tubing

d. 70% distilled water

e. 30% anti-freeze

Do I need chlorine or something similar? Anything I forgot? Thanks!
 
Don't put chlorine in your system :eek: If you are concerned about algae then a few drops of aquarium anti-algae will work wonders. :)
 
You don't need that much anti-freeze, with a copper system 5% is more than enough and with anti-freeze in your system, there is no need for any other type of anti-algae additive, anti-freeze will keep anything from growing in the system.
 
Low cost all inclusive solution available Here Comes in four colors has the right amounts of anticorrosive and UV pre mixed just add to a gallon of distilled water.
 
Back
Top