Wasabi Mango UHD400 Disabled Menu Options

marko911

n00b
I got a 40" 4k Wasabi Mango monitor and in the menu, for picture settings everything is greyed out except the brightness setting. I can't change the contrast or anything else. Does anyone know what the problem could be ?

Is it one of those monitors that menu options depends on what input you have plugged in? I know that's the case for certain models I've seen before. Try another input and see if the menu options changes.

No, it didnt change when i changed input , but still...why wouldnt you be able to change when using Displayport ?
I only have brightness option enabled everything else is greyed out. wtf

Last edited:
I'm running the Real450222VS firmware on mine (came that way out of the box) which can be downloaded from Wasabi Mango's website and those options aren't disabled. I don't know if you can downgrade firmware on these easily (and I'm not responsible if you brick your monitor), but the actual process is pretty straight forward:

(Google translated)

How to update the firmware
  1. First, you need to format all the files in USB and then insert the firmware file.
  2. Unzip the compressed file after downloading it.
  3. Copy the file "MERGE.bin" file to USB memory stick.
  4. After disconnecting the power from the monitor, connect the memory to the USB terminal
  5. If the power plug is plugged in, it will be automatically updated (it is not necessary to press the power button)
  6. When power is applied, LED blinks red blue. Wait until this blinking stops. The time is approximately 2 to 3 minutes. (It is safe to wait for 5 minutes with spare time). (Because blinking speed is slow, remove USB before blinking stops at all)
  7. When the update is finished, remove the power plug, remove the USB memory
  8. Check the normal update when the power is turned on after reconnecting the power plug. ( REAL4K0222VS )

Update contents
  • 1920x1080i among HDMI 1, 2, 3, 4 input signal display ( 1920x1079 @ 30 ) to other input when changing the screen Corruption correction
  • Added FreeSync function
  • Modify the position of the main screen when using PIP Position and Multi Input

Back