• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Was this a good deal?

lawlz_xd

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 4, 2012
Messages
80
Hey all, I picked up a Dell 3007WFP yesterday locally for $300. At the time I thought it was a great deal and jumped on it immediately.

Although Dell doesn't advertise it directly, it does have an LG S-IPS panel according to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dell_monitors

What do you guys think? I'm planning on using this for Gaming (FPS and RTS).
 
That's a good deal IMHO. $300 is when I'd start to jump on 3007's. It's a low input lag monitor and the resolution is quite good.
 
Pretty good deal as long as it works - there is a diode in the power supply that is known to fail. They are still far more reliable than the Samsung 305T/Gateway XHD3000 with their overheating scaler boards and bad caps in the PSU so it's worth $300. I paid $300 for a pair of 245T's but I knew they had at least one bad scaler and bad caps on one PSU. There was the real risk I would have to invest several hundred dollars to get them both going but I would probably get one working without throwing more money at it so in a worst-case scenario I would have paid $300 to get a working 30" monitor and a lot of spare parts.
 
Back
Top