• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Was there a thread pruning lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

specv

Guest
A account pruning rather... not a thread pruning.
Ive been a member here for a LOOOONG time, though I havent logged on in a few months. I attempted to log in this morning and it seems my account as been deleted. I tried recovering my password with the email address I used to set up that account but it says that the account doesn't exist.
 
How long?

How long have I been a member? I don't know... maybe 7-8 years I think I signed up some time in 1999-2000. Though I haven't posted here in probably 6-8 months.
 
A lot has happened over the last couple months... moving servers etc.... Maybe your account got deleted by accident during that time.

Maybe email Kyle and ask if that's the case....
 
Maybe, just maybe if you posted your old user name, I could check on it for you ;)
 
Maybe, just maybe if you posted your old user name, I could check on it for you ;)

Though its no big deal really, old name was CokeFiend. As in coca cola, not as in cocaine... I used to drink a lot of coke! :) I would rather use this new username anyhow. I just don't like being labeled a n00bie all over again! lol
 
that sucks, you are a senior member.

i vote for letting him pick his own title.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top