Votes: 39 56.5%
  • Wasn't scared at all!

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Silent hill owns this pos

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters

Ron1jed

Supreme [H]ardness
This game should be good after they get all the kinks ironed out.

Was the demo scary? It wasn't scary at all to me. But i'm used to silent hill....

SPOLIERS

I like the part in the sewer when i was near the skelton and I turned around and the gurl was there for a split second. I was like ....shit I think i seen something. The frist time she runs by I was like " ya saw taht cominggg.. Ooo really scary.. Scarsam"

I like the part where the guy busted down the door.. Looked cool at least..... bah

Who doesn't love rail guns... ..... ........I don't know if anyone seen this but once when I was going down some stairs I saw blood stains on the walls and they fadded away. Thought htat was weird

Seeing the gurl before going down the ladder MIGHT HAVE been scary but my cmoputer lagged before I saw her..

When the lights went out it was pretty sweet. The guy busthing through the door. I dunno... And the chick on the roof.... I dunno. Just didn't spook me...

dude, the way u posted it makes it sound scary as shit! i was too scared to play after i got out of the car lol. dam i wish i could play it now, but i killed my 6600gt(see video card section)

sighs...

I got a geforce 6600gt also. Not a bad card.. Wann buy it Lol. :-P

I would have like the game alot more if i had A SHIT load of ram. I got out of the car. and the lag started.... So i was more frustrated then scared.

I agree this game needs mad RAM. I can't wait to go from 512MB to 1.5GB of RAM.

It's well-written code though, it looks pretty nice on my crappy system!

Super freaky.

The girl at the ladder..... :eek:

I stopped playing after that. Going to wait until I get my 6600GT, so I can get freaked out in better than 800x600 on my FX5200.

I think it does scare in a good way, the almost "max payne" type bit was pretty cool as was the girl on the ladder, It ran ok for me at 1152x864 and most stuff at medium with my spec in sig. I really think this game would look amazing with a high end rig.
I am sure I will buy it when its out also :cool:

Back