• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Was Stanford Down?

ArionIscariot

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
65
Hi All,

I've just started folding again after a dispute over the utilities bill with my landlady. I've actually got a couple of machines working at my office and I hope to add a few more as time & usage allow. And before anyone asks; Yes, I've got permission. :) I'm the network admin here and the controller's approved a few installations. Regretfully not the most powerful workstations, which are dedicated to production and modelling usage, but I'll take what I can get.

Did anyone else have problems connecting to Stanford's servers to get new work units this morning (Monday Dec 19th)? It seems to be working again now.

It feels so good to be folding again. :D

Cheers,

AI
 
Welcome back. We can use everything we can get. :D

I don't know about Stanford.It seems all my boxen have WU's at the moment. I only had one machine for sure that grabbed a WU this morning around 10:30 and it didn't have a problem getting a QMD. Another box may have grabbed something this morning but it's in the process of a reformat right now due to getting an RMA mobo back so I'm not able to check it.
 
Back
Top