maleficarus
Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2004
- Messages
- 744
I've been following Hard[OCP] struggles with Infamous(sp? heh) Labs court case. End result from what I have been able to understand it OCP won but at a staggering cost or almost a quarter of a million dollars $$$ USD.
My question is was it worth almost being a millionaire to speak your mind?
I vote no because just for an 'IMO" I would rather be $200+ 000 richer! Here is a direct quote from the article that is front page right now:
"Infinium Labs Throws in Towel; HardOCP wins!
Headline supplied by WhereIsPhantom.com.
IT'S OVER! Infinium Labs has filed two motions with the U.S. District Court that essentially relents to all of KB Networks claims"
My question is was it worth almost being a millionaire to speak your mind?
I vote no because just for an 'IMO" I would rather be $200+ 000 richer! Here is a direct quote from the article that is front page right now:
"Infinium Labs Throws in Towel; HardOCP wins!
Headline supplied by WhereIsPhantom.com.
IT'S OVER! Infinium Labs has filed two motions with the U.S. District Court that essentially relents to all of KB Networks claims"