was I trolled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timayh

Gawd
I was looking for a cheap AGP card.... this guy seemed legit, sent $15US (meh) to him and he got it August 21st.

EDITED: nothing to see here... move along.

I was busy with school and work and stuff, and finally got to PMing him today about the card cause it's been 3 weeks... and he's banned?

Thank you for you professionalism in handling issuses as these by posting on the thread as me being a troll instead of emailing me WEEKS ago.

Anways, without further adue, here is the email I sent you incase you didn't get it.

"Dude, you owed me a email a long time ago. I tried to get a hold of you but you can thank the hard admins for banning me for voicing my oppinion.

Anways, I didn't have your email nor did I have any contact information... I thought I had your addy written down and then I deposited the money order.

I'm sincerley sorry but there was nothing I could do about it. If you have a friend with paypal or if you have paypal I will refund your money this minute. I've been trying to get a hold of you for a long time now (actually the day after I recieved your payment).

Thanks!"

"Gooch <[email protected]> wrote:
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=806841

dude... you owe me a card."

As you can see I created a new name on hardforums because I need to keep in touch with some traders... I have a buying condition :D

But I highly disrespect your methods of resolving these matters, I'm a professional trader and I have a very good credibility record, I would like you to please take back what you said here. Heck, I was even nice enough to ship to Canada when you didn't even disclose that information to me.

Give me some sort of payment way I can pay and it will be on your way in the next 30 mins.

So you joined [H] again 3 days ago yet you didnt PM Timayh at all, you only respond when he posts here asking about being trolled. Or did you "forget" his name as well as his address and it seems, email?

Wouldnt you find someones address BEFORE they sent you money if you were a big trader and didnt want to pay postage to canada? If you "lost" his info 3 weeks ago, why didnt you contact him 3 weeks ago? If you were banned, you could have asked a mod to pass on the info - thats pretty important afterall.

I guess if you were banned once i dont see much trading on [H] in your future.

Why would a "professional trader" be banned in the first place? You made yourself look bad by getting banned.

Do you still have the card? I don't have paypal to get my $15 back, unless you want to make a money order like I did.

Timayh said:
Why would a "professional trader" be banned in the first place? You made yourself look bad by getting banned.

Do you still have the card? I don't have paypal to get my $15 back, unless you want to make a money order like I did.

I have a right to voice my oppinion and i'll be dammed if I dont.... I'm not gonna let anyone tell me what I can't say when I honestly believe strongly in it.

Yes, I have the card, it hasn't moved an inch. If you still want it, then I'm gonna need your addy so I can send it out.

Alright that's all I want to know. You will soon get PM... and no this won't give you a negative feedback, I'm pretty forgiving.. was my fault anyway.

<3

Timayh said:
Alright that's all I want to know. You will soon get PM... and no this won't give you a negative feedback, I'm pretty forgiving.. was my fault anyway.

<3

Well I should have written it down to be safe so it is my fualt too.

Well your card will be on it's way on monday and hopefully we can seal the deal quickly.

Bl4st3r said:
I have a right to voice my oppinion and i'll be dammed if I dont.... I'm not gonna let anyone tell me what I can't say when I honestly believe strongly in it.

You are no longer welcome here. Please take your "professional trading" elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back