Warranty service, who is the best?

Arch

Gawd
I'm in the market for a pair of 670s. I want to get one from a company with the best warranty / customer service. I'm even willing to pay extra if it means I won't have to deal with poor service down the road should something happen.

Suggestions?

I'm in the market for a pair of 670s. I want to get one from a company with the best warranty / customer service. I'm even willing to pay extra if it means I won't have to deal with poor service down the road should something happen.

Suggestions?

Generally EVGA has earned a reputation for being the best Nvidia AIB partner. their customer support is very good with some innovative step up programs if you want to upgrade sometime in the future.

Generally EVGA has earned a reputation for being the best Nvidia AIB partner. their customer support is very good with some innovative step up programs if you want to upgrade sometime in the future.

I definitely agree about EVGA. Customer service is second to none. RMAs are painless and quick.

I also have been happy with EVGA when I had to deal with them, I had a GTX8800 that failed some years ago, had no problems at all when I called and needed to get it warrantied, at the time the 275GTX was the comparable card to it, so they sent me a brand new one of those.

I am on the edge now of if I want to wait for my ASUS GTX680-DC2T-2GD5 to become available and fill my back order, or if I want to get an EVGA alternative just because I know they take care of their customers on warranty services.

Never have had to deal with ASUS on warranty, but I have a lot of their products and have been happy with them thus far on just that, Monitor, Sound Card, Optical Drive, Motherboard, and soon to be Video Card if I leave my order alone.

Just FYI but the step up program is pretty much worthless with new cards. You have to buy the extended warranty within 30 days to qualify for step up, step up within 90 days (same as before), but the extended warranty you just paid for does not transfer to the upgraded card.

Back