• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

warranty on 2001FP

Zeke

Gawd
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
837
I got my 2001FP during that 25% sale a while back, does anyone know what the warranty is on one of these bad boys?
 
From everything that I've heard and read...they have a 3 year warranty.

Correct me if I'm wrong...
 
A friend just returned his 2001FP to replace it with a new one and the Dell Rep said 3 yrs ONLY in USA.
 
Back
Top