Thought I would warn anyone who has a Lian-Li V-1200 or Koolance PC3-726 case which is the same case as the V-1200. This case is not fully compatible with the Koolance HD-50-L06 hard drive cooler. It is not possible to put in three of the Western Digital Raptor 74Gb drives with these coolers attached in the case unless you space them out so that they are not next to each other vertically. Even getting two of these drives in next to each other is a tough job. I suspect this also equally applies to the V-1xxx series cases as they appear to be similarly designed, but don't know for sure as I don't have the cases. However, the V-2xxx series cases have no problem stacking these drives with the HD-50-L06 attached except for the bottom ones. We checked a couple of the V-1200 cases at JCL Company, which is a large wholesaler of Lian-Li products so this doesn't appear to be a fluke.
Normally Koolance has been quite responsive in my past attempts to contact tech support. Have not been able to get a response from them on this issue with two requests so I'm not sure what that means or doesn't mean.
Normally Koolance has been quite responsive in my past attempts to contact tech support. Have not been able to get a response from them on this issue with two requests so I'm not sure what that means or doesn't mean.