Warmish? MSI 650 ti w/ free Borderlands 2 $109 AR ($30)

These are slightly faster than Radeon 7770s, therefore, this is a certified [H]ot deal. :D

nm, both deals dead.

====================
I can't seem to find a definitive answer about this, but would this card offer a bit of a boost over my GTX 460 1GB (original, non-gimped)? I game at 1600x900 and CPU is obviously still up to the task.

The problem I've noticed with comparing them is both seem to overclock like mad so I'm not sure when the dust settles, where each card falls. After selling my 460 and the game, I'm thinking it would be about a $20-$30 move with lower power consumption being another perk.

nm, both deals dead.

====================
I can't seem to find a definitive answer about this, but would this card offer a bit of a boost over my GTX 460 1GB (original, non-gimped)? I game at 1600x900 and CPU is obviously still up to the task.

The problem I've noticed with comparing them is both seem to overclock like mad so I'm not sure when the dust settles, where each card falls. After selling my 460 and the game, I'm thinking it would be about a $20-$30 move with lower power consumption being another perk.

AT GPU Bench is what I go to for comparisons like this: http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/542?vs=680

It seems like it would be a small boost in some situations, and at a lower power consumption as you said. Is it worth it is up to you.

650ti is the card to get if it ever hits $109ar again soon. great power consumption too.

Back