WARM-XFX 8800gts 320mb 210

If you can combine this with the 12% off coupon, this is a screaming deal! I know it's been surpassed by the GT but for $180, who cares. :p If only the local BB had it in stock...:(

If you can combine this with the 12% off coupon, this is a screaming deal! I know it's been surpassed by the GT but for $180, who cares. :p If only the local BB had it in stock...:(

it says it's available in stores in my area (seriously? Iowa, it's available in-store in Iowa?) I'm guessing you'd want to call ahead of time. discontinued sales FTW.

I think those store availability things lie.

Yeah. Usually I only trust it if I see it change from "Unavailable" to "Available" - that means they probably received a shipment that night. This is what I did to get my BFG: if you see that status change after hours (e.g. 10PM or later), then get your ass over there the following morning ASAP.

*work/school will not be an excuse of course, haha.

If you can combine this with the 12% off coupon, this is a screaming deal! I know it's been surpassed by the GT but for $180, who cares.

The 12% off coupon that was circulating last week expired on 12/16. Or is there a new one?

it says it's available in stores in my area (seriously? Iowa, it's available in-store in Iowa?) I'm guessing you'd want to call ahead of time. discontinued sales FTW.

No longer available anywhere in Iowa :( I thought i had SLI for a moment too....

Wow they dont even have it on there site anymore, anyone that goes to BB try to look for it and tell us if it was there.

Back