Warm? Woot-Off

silentcoercion

Limp Gawd
Looks like there's another Woot-Off. Which honestly, isn't that exciting anymore, but hey, I'm actually in the market for a new vacuum cleaner this time! :rolleyes:

FYI, and all that.

TV -> Vacuum -> Expensive Kitchen Knives -> TV -> Roomba -> Laptop -> TV -> Desktop -> Vacuum -> TV -> Speakers -> Insert POS Novelty Item -> TV

Just my predicitions.

You forgot to mention "refurbished" on the laptop and desktop.

Though on this one... as I said, I'm actually in the market for a vacuum. The wine deals I've seen have been pretty decent, at least.

Last edited:
I remember the days when I actually kept my eyes GLUED to the monitor for the next exciting item... now I see the flashing lights and just think, "uuuugggghhhh"

Sorry, Woot... but thou art EPIC FAIL. :rolleyes:

The only thing that has me checking Woot is a deal on a Zune HD. Need to snag a couple before they go extinct for my Zune Pass.

TV -> Vacuum -> Expensive Kitchen Knives -> TV -> Roomba -> Laptop -> TV -> Desktop -> Vacuum -> TV -> Speakers -> Insert POS Novelty Item -> TV

Just my predicitions.

I miss the days of brown Zunes.

YES! brown Zunes... Oppo DVD players... Bags O' Crap that actually had decent items instead of "crap", LOL

Wow. From the post on the latest item, on woot itself:

Oh, man, I’ve had this dream. I’m in the middle of a Woot-Off and it’s either hella rad or super-lame – sometimes, with Woot-Offs, it’s hard to tell the difference

So... even they're acknowledging they suck these days, most of the time?

Also, the one time I want a damned vacuum and there hasn't been one yet! WTF?

yeah...i dont even watch woot offs anymore. There was a time when they sold deals. Now they sell junk, or meh prices.

What, you mean cheap speaker mounts doesn't get you all excited? Not even if accompanied by a post about the guy humping his friends speakers?

I wish they would have some refurb brown zunes again. My refurb zune is still going strong.

Haven't seen the brown Zune on Woot for the last few years. Good luck!

That's because they are EOL. Microsoft stop making them a long time ago and must of them got swiped up by Club Live hackers who snagged like 20+ Zunes a week.

Wow. The one time I'm waiting for the vacuums during a woot-off? They have one stinking roomba in the middle of the night.

They've seriously managed to be disappointing in how they're being disappointing. Recursive disappointment!

Back