Warm? Turtle Beach Tangos $99

Solhokuten

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HV2CMX8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/call-of-duty-headsets/ear-force-tango/27

These are refurbished. Mine came in perfect condition with all accessories.

These are the best headphones I've owned. You need a sound card with DDL to get surround sound on PC. You will also need a Bluetooth receiver to connect the mic.

FYI with the bluetooth you can pair your phone and PC so you can take calls while you game.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Wow looks like a good deal.
I am looking for a good set of headphones for gaming. I know the general rule is no wireless for gaming. Anyone have any ideas on that?
For fast paced competitive fps games.

Wow looks like a good deal.
I am looking for a good set of headphones for gaming. I know the general rule is no wireless for gaming. Anyone have any ideas on that?
For fast paced competitive fps games.

I've been playing Advance warfare and BF4 any they are spot on with tracking foot steps and gunfire. If anyone else has experience with these please chime in.

For now you can check out some user reviews online. I believe there are a few website reviews out there as well.

Only problem with these and most Turtle Beach headsets is a very tight fit (I wear a 7.5 size fitted hat and they were like vise grips on my head). The pleather can also heat up over time for some people.

I bought a pair of these back in December and enjoy them. Sound quality is good and battery life is surprisingly decent.

I have a pair I am going to sell only because I found that they aren't completely compatible with the Xbox One and PS4 so I bought a pair of Astro A50's. I've owned the Tango's since they came out over 2 years ago and I love to ability to voice morph and all the customizations that are possible with the Sound Editor software. The Astro's sound better but there's no voice morphing :(
I'll miss the Tango's!

Can't beat wireless . Love my G930's (got them for 35$ on sale)

I know their is better but can't beat 35$ wireless headset, till i do i am sticking with 930

Back