Warm: The Potato Sack Bundle - $38.72 on Steam

DDigital

Gawd
Steam Potato Sack Bundle - $38.72

Pretty decent deal on some Indie titles. There's a good discount for the package, but all the individual games are on sale by themselves too. So depending on what games you want, it may be cheaper to buy them individually (I added up the cost of the 4 games I would actually play and don't already own and it came out to $32.46).

Either way, decent deals, but nothing Earth shattering.

Games included:

1... 2... 3... KICK IT! (Drop That Beat Like an Ugly Baby) - $4.99
AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity - $4.99
Amnesia: The Dark Descent - 9.99
AudioSurf - $4.99
BIT.TRIP BEAT - $4.99
Cogs - $4.99
Defense Grid: The Awakening - $4.99
Killing Floor - $9.99
RUSH - $2.49
Super Meat Boy - $7.49
The Ball - $9.99
The Wonderful End of the World - $4.99
Toki Tori - $2.49

If you already own any of the games in the bundle, you can gift them to a friend. Also, once you have all the Potato Sack Bundle games in your account (whether you got them all from this sale or not), you get a Potato Sack TF2 hat... if that matters to anyone ;)

Defense Grid is great if you like tower defense games. I've heard good things about Super Meat Boy and Killing Floor, but haven't played either of them. People like AudioSurf, but I'm not a fan. Dunno about the rest.

Yep, Defense Grid is pretty fun. I picked it up during one of the sales for $2. Worth every penny. Haven't heard too much of the other games though.

Killing floor was good for mindless zombie-killing fun. Not a bad price for a lot of games.

Bit.trip.beat is fun too its kinda like audiosurf, but with its own soundtrack and 2d scrolling

amnesia: the dark descent is incredible if you don't mind the fact that it's mostly atmosphere and story in lieu of shooting stuff. i loved it.

didn't really care for the ball, i bought it back in december and played it a handful of times before uninstalling it.

audiosurf is pretty fun as a time waster.

killing floor can be a lot of fun if you know people who play it. unfortunately, i don't know anyone else who has it or wants it and i've had terrible luck finding servers with players who aren't complete tools. ymmv of course.

I already own most of the games that makes this worth buying (Amnesia, Killing Floor, Audiosurf, Defensegrid). I really want AaAaAA!!! and Super Meat Boy, though.

Back