WARM-Samsung

jrweis

Gawd
If you sign up for an account at Samsung.com you can get a coupon code good for 10% your first order.
Just pre-ordered a 960 Pro 512gb for $296.99!

I was thinking about doing it. You can sell the Watchdogs 2 code right?

If you qualify for Samsung EPP, you can get 10% off thru that and stack with the 10% new customer coupon. For me, Samsung charges tax (whereas Newegg does not), so net was ~12% discount instead of 20%, but still pretty hot for a brand new drive. It should come with the Watchdogs 2 code, but my email confirm did not include - I still need to chase Samsung about sending me my code.

Hopefully they actually release this thing soon... :rolleyes:

If you qualify for Samsung EPP, you can get 10% off thru that and stack with the 10% new customer coupon. For me, Samsung charges tax (whereas Newegg does not), so net was ~12% discount instead of 20%, but still pretty hot for a brand new drive. It should come with the Watchdogs 2 code, but my email confirm did not include - I still need to chase Samsung about sending me my code.

Hopefully they actually release this thing soon... :rolleyes:

Yup their EPP site is really nice if your work qualifies for it. Some nice deals on the site.. such as the highend KS8500 65" for $1249.

Anyone want to help with getting a TV through the EPP site?

There are some insane deals at Samsung EPP if you have a Discover card and even crazier if you have a new Discover card (1st year) with double cashback.

The 49" KS8000 (great for monitor use) is $674 and with 10% Discover double cashback (so 20% cashback in total) price is $539.

65" is $1079 and $863 with double cashback
60" is $854 and $683 with double cashback
55" is $729 and $583 with double cashback

Last edited:
Back