Warm:Samsung Sata Dvd-RW drive $29.99 shipped

I entered the 'live chat', mentioned the problem to the representative and person stated they would remove the shipping charge after I gave the order number. A little cumbersome, but may be worth the effort to some for a low pried SATA burner with good reviews.

Steve: I've given you free shipping on your order and your new order total is $29.99. You will note the updated status of your order on our site within 10-15 minutes.
david: Thank you for your assistance.
Steve: You are welcome. Is there anything else that I may assist you with today?
david: No. have a good day.
Steve: Thank you very much and I hope you have yourself an EGGcellent day as well!

I have encountered this issue previously on their email codes. It is quite aggravating as I have been on their list for a number of years.

Just received the new order update with shipping removed. Props to 'Steve' for his assistance.

Its a 20x drive to boot.
Too bad i don't need a DVD drive right now, this is awesome.

This pricing and free ship sealed it. I have had this in my cart 3 times in the last week.

I'm in

looks as if this one reads fast enough to replace my dedicated 16x reader I'm using as well as my Toshiba 8x burner.

This means no more ATA cables in my case.

I got one of these in my box at work, love it. I paid $37.99 a few weeks ago.

I was a solid Lite-on user, I have used their burners for years but when the lite-ons spin up they are LOUD and vibrate my desk (I have 4 machines with dvd burners at my desk ) so when I am bought this as a replacement not expecting much because of the price I was pleasantly surprised.

these are a great buy.

bought 2 of these a month ago from the Egg after reading an article in MaxiumPc on these burners (they received kick-ass award) and held their own with top of the line Plextors...they were more expensive but they had a combo deal where you got a 1gb SD card with them for free so my $78 wasn't all in vain.....I love the burners, this is a great deal

Got mine for the same price at microcenter a month ago. Im very pleased with it, its quiet fast and kicks the crap out of my sony that just died.

Back